danameisjinder

Monday, January 4, 2010

FIRST DAY. AHH..

So today was the first day of school. I wanted to go register but that freakin teacher is still busy doing dunno what so now im not registered to that school yet but that is the teacher's fault juga sapa suruh tidak maw daftar. Anyway,, some of my classmates juga ada yang belum register but they get buku latihan already,, so AGAIN I go and find that teacher and still she wont give me. WTHECK DUDE.

But moving on,, today I also sense that I'm gonna have my period. And without me realising more it did happened. And the person who told me that I was having my period is the guy who is sitting behind me. FML.

So school was pretty okay. I wanted to drop PA btw coz its useless. Im not gonna be an accountant. Who knows but still,, never. Oh and during assembly. The headmistress says that if students ponteng sikula 3 hari berturut-turut o watever will kena denda. And I was like wth. Im going to KL on this 14Jan. MORNING. and be back on the 18th. Guess I have to write a letter to my freakin hopeless class teacher. *sigh*.

Till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home