danameisjinder

Thursday, December 10, 2009

EMM EMMM AHHHHHH =D


So just now I kinda watched Oprah bout several women get HIV positive infected by this Italian man named ahhh i forgot his name. He kena arrested and sentenced for life in jail coz spreading HIV everywhere coz hes a buaya darat! Lol. Its kinda sad for them though. And too bad they did unproctected sex. And MAN that man sure is ugly. Lol. But oh well,, we cant change the past right.
And I kinda wanna watch this movie -->Boys Dont Cry stars Hilary Swank. Its a true story bout this girl lied about her gender and had a relationship with a girl and lama-kelamaan truth telah pun terbongkar. And this transgender is Brandon Teena but her real name is Teena Brandon. LOL. I was searching for this movie in youtube but no result was found. But i watched the documentary bout her instead. She was raped and murdered by two of her friends because they found out that HE was a SHE. So yeah. Saw the trailer and got lesbian kissing. Haha. Lol not funny.
Then,, emm didnt go to NT's place just now and dad bought nasi goreng instead. Mum balik kampung and will be back this Saturday. Relatives are coming soon which I never met before in my life except for Halpreet. Duh? Lol. Oh and I know why I keep shitting these days coz I ate too much of Langsat and Rambutan. SHYTTT. Haha.
Till then,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home