danameisjinder

Monday, December 7, 2009

DAMN GIRLS BROKEN GLASS

Jeez man. Jahat juga that girl p ignore my friend request. Wakakakakaka. Sohai punya perempuan. SUMBUNG. But whatever. She can eat her ass up. And the other girl,, lama sudah sa send the friend request tidak pandai approve then just IGNORE it man. Buat apa tunggu lama2. Buduuu. Buruk lagi tu baju she pakai untuk profile pic dia same goes to her face. Wakaakakakkaakakak. No la,, that is too mean well not really....
Moving on,, just now I wanna go minum air. So I use da carlsberg glass. But when I was washing it,, it kinda pacah. Hahaha. Nasib my fingers tidak bleed or whatsoever. And Nana bawa me go Kundasang with emm I forgot their names from KL i think,, our relatives and go to a Pulau. Hell yeah I wanna go. Harap2 kena sponsor laa. Wakakaka.
Oh and lastly,, JR's phone,, the screen. YUCK. Muntah dia mah kan jadi tu wallpaper. Hahahahaa.
Till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home