danameisjinder

Saturday, December 5, 2009

SPARE PHONE THX TO JR


Aha! I got a spare fon now thanks to jr although its kinda.. well. hahahahah. nevermind. Hahahahaa. And he forgot to bring his damn charger along with his phone and now how am I gonna charge it? He say full kunun the battery,, taw2 tinggal ONE bar. Adei,, but syukur laa. Nanti la sa cari charger di rumah if got. All nokia chargers same baa kan? Well,, hopefully.
So,, the phone is kinda like this. Well not kinda but memang! An old nokia 1100. Hahahaha.
So,, next to my story. Got this guy,, an EWW one. He told one of our friends that he got a crush on me and I was like.......wokay? And that girl say that the guy ask her to tell me that he got a crush on me. She posted that on my wall post in FB. WAKAKAKAKAKAKAA. Pathetic I know. And he say kunun he is a gentleman to terus terang? WAKAKAKAKA! I almost peed myself. NO JOKE. Seriously... that dude gives me the creeps. And got this one girl I saw in FB. She's primary 5 i guess? continue on.. She posted something on her crush's wall and say " oscar oscar hahax I think I'm falling in love with you liao hahax haihx lolx take care ". Dont you think that is kinda sweet? Hahahaa. Just let your feelings out. Just like that without feeling ashamed what other people thinks. Hahahahaa. Although she should just private message him. Wakakaka. I understand she is only 11! Wakakaakaa. I hope the best of them though. Wakakakaaka.
Till then,, <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home