danameisjinder

Thursday, December 3, 2009

LATE NIGHTS

When school holidays started. I kinda sleep late every night. Like 3am in the morning and sometimes i eat maggie or egg sandwiches because im just too hungry i guess. lol. Oh,, and my phone is kinda out. So me,, my bro and raveen went to the kedai in Wisma Merdeka to claim ma freakin 1year warranty. Wakakakaa. Me and bro rounded da whole ground floor sampai we terjumpa da kedai because we dunno where my dad bought the phone from which kedai. So yeah.. When we were ready to leave that place I ask da lady,, Brapa lama maw tunggu ni? den da lady say,, paling cepat pun satu minggu. And my face just went like this --> =OOO. So now,, I cant contact with people and people cant contact with me. Haihhh,, i noe very SOI indeed. But i can only active my sim starting jam 11pm until 5am and that is the only time my dad can borrow me his fon unlike 'other' people who is very luki to pinjam their phone skijap. Wakakkaa. Anyways,, I try to update my blog if I have interesting stories to tell or interesting happenings. Till then, J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home