danameisjinder

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

WAT A DAYYY =)=


(THIS IS THE EXACTLY THE ONE I ATE JUST NOW. TRY IT! EXCEPT FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY HAD. =.=)
Slept at 5am yesterday a.k.a this morning? LOL. And wake up at 12pm. Haih.. I called Ena and say that I will go her house ambil my barang there. Ahahahaa. Talk about a few stuffs. Wakakakaa. I got my period today. My pads pun abis sudah terpaksa curi my sis in law py. And I ate IKO biscuits thing. Its kinda delicious. YUMMY =P.
Next,, people should stop posting and uploading videos or photos that is too grahic or horrible. Its really SICK man. and DISGUSTING. Sheeesshh. Pikir la tentang orang lain juga.
Moving on,, I kinda read this girl punya Tumblr. She say something bout some people making fun or mengkritik orang punya weird nama here in Sabah and Sarawak. EXAMPLE: Jawa King. I dont think that is a funny name? Do you? Lol. And how 'other' people pandang rendah with Sabah and Sarawak. Because mostly the people here are less educated? Like wtf yoo. HAHAHAHA betul2 budu la tu orang2 semua. As if they got the brain of Albert Einstein or something lebih2 lagi my brain. As if they all punya so called ILMU PENGETAHUAN is fully loaded with super stuff that can membangunkan negara yang kian maju. Wakakaa. Now Im talking shit.
So,, Its been 7days and da the lady still havent called me yet to ambil my phone. So Im waiting for' your call'. WAKAKAKA. Secondhand Serenade. DOI. And I wanna know why. WHY youtube cepat barfing(sorry for my silap spell WAKAKAKAA) after 12AM? cis.
P.S: I really hate that song 21GUNS by Green Day. YUCK.
Till then,, <3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home