danameisjinder

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

NASTY FOOL

Eww. ewwwww. ewwwwwwwwwwwww. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! What a super retard. You must really hit your head really hard dude. What do you think I am? Your stupid girl toy to play with when you get BORED?? HAHAHAHAHAA. Seriously la dude. I lied when I say I got BF. And he was like kita buat scandal la. And i was like WTF is scandal? And he was like kita couple but dont tell your BF. WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAA. You think Im stupid or something? Sheeeeesssssssssshhhhh. Even in a million years I aint gonna say yes to 'play' along with you damn FOOL. And stop asking me if your handsome or not coz you totally NOT! Ahahahahha. And stop saying my fullname and go tambah2 my name yg teda2. DOI. If you like my name so much then just go change it man you dont have to keep repeating it. GEEZ.
Till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home