danameisjinder

Sunday, December 13, 2009

FAMILIA

Emm,, yesterday. Relatives. Hahaha. Didnt know that Aunty Guddy was coming. Lol. So met my cousins? Hahaha. 2nd,, 3rd or maybe fourth cousin! Hahahahaha. Not sure. Two of them is very gorgeous. But one of them looks more gorgeous than the other. Wakakakaka. Nda ba. Met their parents. They get confused sometimes with our names. Lol. Susah ke nak ingat nameh? Ahahaa. I thought durang punya age same age with me and Rajvin coz of their body size. LOL. But they are actually 18 and 19. Wahahahaha. We had dinner at NT's house.
Aunty Guddy actually liked Twilght and watches New Moon too She even buy the books. So me, Rajvin and her talk about it. Rajvin was like,, 'ugh so boring new moon. The story started very slow then suddenly go fast and I have to agree with my friends'. And I was like,, 'DUDE,, read the book then you'll understand. Dont just simply agreeing without knowing what the story is actually about'. Then,, Rajvin was like,, 'I dont get why Bella have that stupid nightmares'. Then my Aunt broke in and say something about yg Alice and Charlie thinks that... AHHH sshit I forgot and thats why Bella has those nightmares. And Rajvin was like ahh.. Then Rajvin tanya banyak soalan. Ahahaha. Sian. Asking is Bella gonna be a VAMP? And whu is da one bit her. Yeah.
Then,, today my friend Jellsy text me and ask if I already watch New Moon or not. And I was like DUH? She said that the muvee is boring and very gantung in da end. And I was like,, 'Huh? Baca tu buku baaaaaaa. Kalo tidak baca tu buku confirm tidak akan faham punya. Teda2 ba gantung'. And she just laughed and say,, 'Durang bilang ada ke-3 lagi kunun'. And I say,, 'Memang pun ada ke-3. Ada empat buku ba tu'. Den she tidak balas. Lol. So what else? Emmm. Oh yeah. Im exchanging presents with Ena and Ash. Dunno what to buy for them though? Lol. Hope I'll come up with something. Oh and Im currently reading Breaking Down.
Till then. HAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home