danameisjinder

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

FAMILEE HUH

  1. this is Harpo BTW =D
So emm. Kakak Judith's sisters wanted to borrow my Twilight Saga books. I had second thoughts bout it if I should borrow them or not coz I rasa LAIN borrowing people my stuff. Lol. Last2 I said yes. When I got home all three books were already gone. Twilight,, New Moon and Eclipse. Ahahaha. Sa panic coz nobody say maw pinjam Twilight so I texted Kak Judith just to make sure. So yeah. Read it fast and give me back before New Year 2010'. ;P. PLEASE don not damage it coz I dont like to see my books crinkled in the 'side',, if you know what I mean. Lol.


So next,, Aunty Rani and Harpo came from KL to celebrate christmas here with us. They wil fly back on the 31st. I KNOW. Alang2 New Year here. Oh and Aunty Guddy oso came back today again. She bring go watch that movie Avatar. Wonder if here ada 3D specs to watch it? Well buruk la if teda.
Till then.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home