danameisjinder

Monday, December 21, 2009

CHRISTMAS *JINGLE JINGLE*


Christmas is coming SOON. Cant wait to open my presents. Need my phone badly so that I can snap some pictures and upload it. Im BEGGING you PLEASE to fix my phone ASAP before christmas comes. Huhu. And my sis I think is not coming back for christmas,, well,, thats wat my MUM say la. My bro told me something and Im not sure if I should believe him or not. So wat else? Ohya. Just now I want to find something to eat but I got scared because I heard somebody was singing. Her voice is like melody-ish. Like dulu2 py lagu. I tried very hard to listen again and looked around wer is dat voice coming from but then it stopped. So wat I did was,, I bolted straight to my room. Very brave of me I know xD. NEXT..!
I found out that Brittany Murphy passed away last Sunday morning. I read it on US weekly online? FB. Shocked. I even blinked my eyes for several times to read that damn thing to see if Im reading it correctly or not. Oh well. All I can say is RIP Brittany. =(. Age 32 is still a very young age though. Wat a loss.
So my homework,, sa bulum buat. SATU PUN. Why oso dis cikgu2 maw bagi homework time cuti?? Tak leh ke kamurang tunggu sampai school re-opens? Tak leh ke kamurang bagi aku sikit rehat?? Kecoh sangat laa.
P.S: My history teacher hates me. Suruh buat homework yg kertas excel tu. SCREW YOU. I aint doing that shit. Kidding. Well.... not really.
Till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home