danameisjinder

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

BIRTHDAY AT SHENS. ...............

So like last night me and my other family members went to Upperstar KK to have our dinner there coz got birthday. So yeah. After that,, went to Shennanigans to see Rajvin perform. I was wanting to see Faiz face-to-face but I just saw him from far distance. I think he went back early. My brother ask me to drink this drink called Long Island? It taste like shit. I didnt finish it,, jr did. Oh and Rajvin invited jr also. But jr ada bawa his cousin and the cousin's another two friends. Jr ordered Jack Daniels and it was not under Rajvins so they have to pay for themselves. They were pissed off but did not show it though. Instead his cousin pay using his credit card mastercard? LOL. Atleast she can pay some of it la ba kan? If not then do not invite at all. Sa yg malu ni. But luckily they are not angry with me. Or so they say?

Oh ya. There ada c Zuey juga ni. Hehehe. She came with her friend Tasha I think her name. LOL. Me and Zuey ada menari juga sikijap. Met two new friends. The other guy with the braces is kinda cute. Hahaa. But too bad he smokes. Had a nice chat with them. Zuey bring go makan Burger King but I pass coz I dont feel like eating. Haha. She even took a few pictures of me with her and jr and his troops. Lol. She even ask me where my friends were because she wants to bkenalan with them but they already left. Lol. Oh and jr was drunk. Kotoh.

So the band there is from Manila,, Phillipines. Their voice.....WOAH. Power gila babi to the max la. So when maw balik sudah. Me,, Abang Alab,, Uncle Maha and Harpo went to a Filipino kedai makan in Api2 Centre. I ordered fish and chips and they finished it. LOL. I was hungry okay. So emm we talk about few stuffs. One of it is Harpo made a confessions that she was hurt when yesterday she,, Nana and her sis went to 1B. And Nana kept asking where Harpo's mum was just because she wants to hang out with her friends. I mean like hello? Harpo is going back tomorrow. The last time she came here was like 7years ago. Duiba. And the most funny thing she told us that,, 'they' always ask what brand are her shoes are,, what brand her makeup la. And her answer was,, I dont but things because of the brand asalkan it looks nice on me. Hahahhaa.
Till then la. I got some more stores. Hee.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home