danameisjinder

Friday, December 25, 2009

CHRISTMAS EVE=)




Woke up at 12sumting. Then wanted to go jalan with Aunty Guddy they ol but... they were on their way to 1B so yeah. Its just me and my bro go Wisma Merdeka. Bought presents. Haha. And a funny thing happened just now. We bought sumting from Familia and wanted to go to Tongs,, so have to keep the things outside and take a number. We went in and survey2 laa then we go out but we tidak p ambil our things yg outside counter there. So when we went back to take our things,, the freaking guy I mean security watever wakakakaka suddenly ask my bro from where we are. So he said from Tongs laa but the security suruh dia bayar rm10 wakakakaka coz he suspect that kunun we not from Tongs. My bro got angry and the security tidak percaya he wanted to ask the people inside the store but then the lady the security lady ask him to stop and just give our things to us. Hahahaha. My bro look at him like he wanted to punch that freak.

So after that,, we wanted to go check my phone if it already siap fix or not and guess wat? They didnt fix at all! They say they cant fix it coz its damage by water. And I was like WTF? The lady say stop warranty coz of this. My brother do all the talking and blablabla. So konklusinya is I got back my phone unfixed. But my dad want to claim tribunal? Dont know wats dat. So yeah. Haih. Sadih.

I reached NT's house and did some prayer. After that,, we wait for everybody to come so that we can eat dinner! Lama gila babi durg sampai eh. So jam10 we started to give the presents. This year Father Christmas is Aunty Rani! Hahahahaha. While she sebut all the names she got confuse coz we others give each others different2 freaky2 name. Hahaha. Had fun la. I saw my brother open his present from Aunty Guddy and he got a freaking Express Music 5800. And my jaw just dropped. So its true. My bro knew all along then. Like my earlier post. remember? ehehehe. But when I opened my present from Aunty Guddy..... Guess what is it?? A FREAKIN i POD nano!!!! Hahahahah! Me,, nana and Rajvin got the same thing! but nana punya colour pink la and Rajvin punya Blue. Wahaahha. Rajvin keeps complaining about the colour because she likes pink better. But then again I ask her,, what did you told Aunty Guddy when she ask for your favourite colour and she say 'Turqoiuse'. And I was like isnt it like nearly the same colour juga pun. Appreciate saja la ba. DOI. Nana was suppose to get a PSP but she got it for her birthday already soo... lucky her lo. Boot and Bindhu boy got PSP. Aahahaha. Im freakin clueless how to use my iPod and have to like install iTunes thingy2. But I still I
'll just wait for my sis la and ask her to give me some pointers. Oh and I forgot one more thing. Im going to KL next month. My mum lied lg tu. DOI. She say sa teda p kunun. Got emm some kind of function there next month so yeah. =)
Till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home