danameisjinder

Friday, February 19, 2010

Immmmmmm BACK!

Ok,, so the internet is fast again. thanks to my brother. All I have to do was just update the freaking computer. Thats it! Just like that but I dont know how baaa. So dont la ba blame me. Sei. So banyak dah berlaku. I think so? kinda? lol. So first thing first. Emmm... Apa ah? Wakakaka. Lek la. I'll get back to you later. OHHHHHHHHHH ya. SPORTS DAY! hahahhaha. Ada cerita sudah ni. Wakakaka. Emm. ok. So 1st of Feb and 5th of Feb kami sports. I knowww. Ada main langkah2 lagi ba. Lol. I wanted to follow 4x4 ka,, running ka,, lompat jauh ka tapi that stupid idiot tidak ambil sa. Like wtf??? I run faster than you ok? I beat you at lari and I got damn 1st u damn it. Just because you control the perempuan py thingy2 doesnt mean you have to kick me out just coz u lost. JEEZZZ. Damn it. Then semua dia ikut lagi. My friend and I deserve to compete la. Kalau tidak 1st sdh tu delima. Wakakak. Whatever la. Past is past There is nothing I can do anymore. Waakaka. So em what else... Hmmm. I'l get back to you later. haha.

till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home