danameisjinder

Sunday, May 23, 2010

REUNITED

So, I liked this guy ages ago. Well. Not really. 2 years back then. When I was in form 3? i guess. Anyhow, the most amazing thing bout this guy is that he is also mixed Kadazan and Sikh, which I find very AMUSING. :)
He just added me just now. I think he added me before but I rejected him because I dont know him and dont check his profile properly. So yeah.. OOps. We chatted a bit just now. Awesome conversation. He told me that he have known me for ages. Makes me adore him more. He is a year younger than me. Haha. But, theres thing one thing that make my hopes gone. He got a girlfriend already. Dammmmiiiitt. Im so SAD ni. LOL. But kawan pun jadi la. Haha. Manataw dia break sama GF dia ada juga chan aku. Wakaka. No ba. Punya sial wish gitu. Lol.
The common thing about us is that. We are both mixed Kadazan and Sikh. Both kena buli by racists and shy with our names sometimes. We admitted it. So yeah. And he calls this kind Sikadazan or Kadasikh. HAHA. Funny man. Haih. But sayang oh. Darn. I thought I will not meet him in the future but here we are. Lol.

Till then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jindess said...

testingg.

May 23, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home