danameisjinder

Sunday, May 16, 2010

SERIOUSLY

Seriously you need to stop all your craps okay? Im done with all this like 10billion years ago. Its you the one who still not over this. Until I heard and seen things again. Like seriously dude. C'mon la. Stop saying shit about her. It is not her who is the one who wrecks things here. Its your *** okay? How could you be so dumb man. Its my life okay,, not yours. Start bothering about your life and leave mine. Stop spreading nasty things about me. Again,, people who bought it. Congrats la. Me i*******? c*******? Oh PUH-lease. Im tired of this things man. Please go away! SHOOOOOO!!!!! OUT FROM MY LIFE LA!!!!!! And one last thing from me. Could you do it before I ask? Okay. STOP SPREADING SHIT ABOUT ME. JUST KEEP IT TO YOURSELF KAY? JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE AND FORGET ABOUT ME. BE A SOMEBODY. GO STUDY. STOP SAYING SHIT BOUT HER COZ YOU KNOW NOTHING. YOU SHOULD START BOTHERING ABOUT YOURPROBLEMS AND STOP BOTHERING ABOUT MINE. These are the simple things I ask you to do. So PLEASE,, kay? Stop, Im begging you. I am not scared and I have no guilt in me. Stop thinking that you are right all the time. NOBODY can be right all the time,, okay? Stop trying to influence others. The things you have done. It humiliates me. I am ashamed. I admit I can get paranoid what others thinks about me. But sooner or later,, I will forget about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home