danameisjinder

Sunday, March 28, 2010

They' re BACK!

My sis and her fiancee came here like two days ago? Haha. Was shock to see him sleeping in my sis bedroom while my sis pula tidur di hall. Lol.
Drama. Im so nervous. Lol. I got cast as the main character for our play. The old lady cleaaner. Damn. I have to memorise those long lines. Monologue again that! I cant act if nobody is there with me! But oh well, atleast my character is fun. As semi-crazy old lady. Hahaha. If you catch my drift. Wakaka.
So yesterday my sis's team,, MAS cabin crew played hockey with UMS? I didnt follow them on the morning py game jam 7am. Are you crazee im gonna wake up that early? Puh-lease. So all of my familee went to see 5pm py with UMS. Their team got only one girl joining. She got major attitude problem man. Hhaha. Action ja. Then her kaki kena hit by the hockey stick. Its DISGUSTING man, with all those blood. Yuck.
Then yesterday afternoon. Guess who came to the house? my UNCLE. Shyt. He came to return the Saga. He looks at me like he's gonna eat me or something. The hatred on his face...is a NIGHTMARE. I wanted to hide ba that but I was so close at the door sudah and he'll definitely see me anyways if I try to hide. But ape-ape je la. Have a great life ja la :D
Oh and to YOU girl. Tulung la, sa teda guna friends profile sa mahu p tengok kaw py latest posts tu. Lolokkks la. Tampar kaw sana. And why YOU have to libatkan your friends oh? YOU scared is it? I know you do. Its just so dumb of YOU and THEM to do that. So immature and CHILDISH. :) And one more thing. Dont ever say my sister PATHETIC again? If you stil want to say it, say it behind our backs. Coz we dont really care anymore. We want PEACE but I guess you just want more WAR. Hope you guys have a great life. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home