danameisjinder

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

HELLO PEEPOL!

Hello and good evening to you. I know I havent been blogging these few months? i guess.. haha. Anyway,, I wanted to blog ba ni but I macam malas ni. Lol. So let me tell you what had happened this past few days. The day before before and the day before punya before..


First of all,, I joined the drama team for my school and guess what??!! We got fourth place for state level. Its not bad for newcomers like us. Terus2 can dapat top 4. I think those who is competing with SMKB should be veryyyy afraidddd. I mean veryyy afraidddd. Nahh,, kidding. Dont wanna get cocky and stuff. Im just happy to have this privileged to join drama team. Miss Lat is incredible. She knows everything about drama and also she is one of the state technician for Sabah. We are just soooo lucky to have her. And got this one guy whose name is Pudik something. The award-winning director and best short stories came to watch us that day and even recorded us with his big camera. Like OOOhh LaLA you know. Only US he took. HAHAHA. So proud. WAKAKA. Dayem. So anyhow the experience I get from joining this drama with all my teachers... haih. no words to describe it. The BEST feeling I ever had. This is where I can be myself and be open to everyone. Make friendships and learn. ANd its just too BAD I cant even join next year and get the best actress. DAMMIT. Wakakaka. ONCE ja ni sa join. NOOO. Ah at least sa pernah join la. Haha :DD
AHhhh not forgetting that semester 1 is coming up. Next WEDNESDAY. Im total DEAD. So lately I've been studying. Wat the heck right? I know. I just wanna get planty of A's ba. Make my parents proud of me ba. Be somebody in the future ba. Get a lot of munee ba. CHI CHING $$. Ohh Lala. Then become very rich with my own success and munee to make my wedding. Hahaha.


Want to hear what I think for the drama performance for all schools? Yes. I know you would like to hear. Hahaha. So,, 1st to go up to stage was.......I dunno :3. I forgot actually. Lol. 2nd was All Saints. We were all quarantine that time so tidak dapat tengok they all perform la. Then after us was Lok Yuk followed by St.Francis. Then after that I dunno which school sudah. Haha. So SMK Lohan I thought they were good but all of my teachers say that iti is crap. Oopps :S. Then SMk? Perempuan Likas was there too. Their performance was like 7MINUTES only! Haha! A big shock for all of us. KKHS was there too. St.Michael,, hmmm. I thought that their performance was messy and I dont understand the story line at all. Even my teachers say so and they overtime like almost 10minutes which was veryyyyyyyyyy longggggg and its a NO NO for it and it is important for the audience to understand the story too. So overall for them is... emm... Then DPM. Jason Labunda was there and a girl(schoolmate) from Anglo was there too. Their perfomance was HI-LI-RI-OUS! Hahaha. Everyone enjoyed watching them and they were also the last eam to perform that day. So overall for them was a thumbs up! La Salle was the second last to perform. Their performance was incredible. And half way when they were performing. All of us knew who would be the winner :). But hey,, for us SMKB team are already the winner anyways :). And the first for Penampang district la. Wakaka. My teacher always say to be humble. :D



Has anyone seen my guitar?
Dammit my sister havent bought me any guitar. She promised me to buy one for mua. Cepat2 la baaa. HUHU.

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY BOYFRIEND@BEST FRIEND?
When ba will you come out ni. Must be time kita jumpa time di college or Uni(amen) ni kan?


And lastly. My sister's wedding. I think kena postpone to next year :O. Which is a good thing too because this year I'm having my SPM and all. And it will b all hectic and stuff. So I dont want that to happen.

Till then you chicka munkeys all.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home